NEW PEALE VIDEO DECEMBER 16
We will be showing a new NVP sermon video throughout the day on December 16th - between 11:30am and 3pm. Entitled - How to Handle a Problem Successfully.
Dr. Peale once shared:
How To Solve A Problem - Ten rules for getting answers to everyday perplexities.
1. Belive that for every problem there is a solution.
2. Keep calm. Tension blocks the flow of thought power. Your brain cannot operate efficiently under stress. Go at your problem easy-like but earnestly.
3. Don't try to force an answer. Keep your mind relaxed so that the solution will open up and become clear.
4. Assemble all the facts im[artially, impersonally and judically.
5. List these facts on paper. This clarifies your thinking, bringing the various factors of a problem into orderly system. The problem becomes objective not subjective.
6. Pray about your problem, believing and affirming that God will flash illumination into your mind.
7. Believe and seek God's guidance based on the promise of the 73rd Psalm, "Thou shall guide me with thy counsel."
8. Trust in the faculty of insight and intuition as stimulated by prayer.
9. Go to church and let your subconscious work on the problem as you attune to the mood of worship. Creative spiritual thinking has amazing power to give right answers.
!0. If you follow these nine steps faithfully, then the answer that develops in your mind, or come to pass, is the right answer to your problem.
The museum and prayer chapel will also be open all day on 12/16.
Peale History Center and Library, 535 Rte. 22, Pawling, New York 12564, Phone: (845) 493-0190, Fax.
Copyright (c)2014 pealelibrary.org
Web Hosting and Design by OurChurch.Com | Administrator